This website uses PayPal and Moneybookers for most of its online check out and payment processing. PayPal stores customer’s financial information such as credit/ debit card numbers, and bank account numbers. While PayPal allows customers to pay using credit/ debit card, bank account or balances in their PayPal account to pay for purchases, PayPal will not share that information with sellers.
Thisisnatural.com has published this legal statement in for our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Thisisnatural.com. We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998. All Australian legislated requirements and international principles of data protection are followed.
This site contains links to other sites - Thisisnatural.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request products and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected by Paypal is used to bill the user for products and services. Financial information (i.e. Credit/Debit Card information) is not kept and in most cases not seen by Thisisnatural.com
Newsletter and information subscriptions require contact information such as name and email address. The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. A link to opt out is provided on each email message. See the choice/opt-out section below. We may run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site may provide chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All online transactions can be conducted through our secure server, and credit card information is processed by Paypal which uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmission (for the technically minded, it's 128 bit SSL.) That encryption process jumbles up the characters you enter, making it unreadable to anyone but ourselves. No credit card information is stored on our server.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. (In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law 11 Dec 03) - We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
To opt out of any of our newsletters or cancel your free membership with ThisIsNatural.com please take one of the following actions.
1. You can send email using the Contact Us page on this web site.
2. You can send mail to the following postal address: This is Natural.com Pty Ltd, 3f/16, Bligh Place, Randwick N.S.W 2031.
3. You can call the following numbers: (02) 8006 1229 outside Australia +61 28006 1229
Returns & Replacements
1. TIN is not held responsible for any losses in the mail, unless the Buyer requested and purchased an insured service (see item 14).
2. Courier services for Product shipments are NOT recommended and will only be undertaken if the Buyer has met TIN courier release paperwork requirements. All charges including freight and taxes must be met by the Buyer', including all return costs if the Products have to be returned to TIN.
3. In the event of the Products being detained by a foreign Customs authority, the Buyer must provide evidence to TIN for their confirmation of importation, i.e. a prescription and copies of communication with Authorities etc. In such an event the Buyer should contact TIN before committing to any course of action, including the return of any Products. If Authorities retain the Products, the loss rests with the Buyer. In the event that the Products are returned by Customs, then when the Products are received at TIN they may be reshipped again, or be subject to a Product(s) Credit Note or Refund as per the conditions in section 11.
4. If the Buyer adjusts an Order before the Products are shipped then the adjustments will be accepted, (providing there is no financial difference, otherwise only Products Credit Note(s) for other Products may be issued). A part refund request by the Buyer is subject to the conditions in section 10. Also note ‘insurance guarantees’ in item 14.
5. If the Buyer wants to stop or adjust an Order after payment has been processed via credit card, they have 7 days to Contact Us for a full refund, details will be provided at the time the refund is requested. There will however be $25 charge on money orders, checks and similar monetary instruments that have already been cashed. .
6. If the Buyer wishes to return Products, (except under the circumstances in section 12) as long as the Products are sent by the Buyer within 7 days of receipt and then received by TIN in a good, unopened, resalable condition then a Product Credit Note can be issued, (always Contact TIN before undertaking any action). If the Buyer requires a full or part refund then a 25% restocking fee is applicable, (applied only to Products, not Shipping and Handling which is non-refundable) or a minimum of $25, whichever is the greater.
7. If TIN has shipped the wrong Products or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging. The package and Products must be returned to TIN for inspection (Contact TIN before undertaking any action). If the fault is identified and agreeable, TIN will reship the Products a second and final time. A refund or part refund is subject to the conditions in section 11.
Pay Pal Chargeback Coverage
PayPal fights chargebacks on behalf of sellers and offers anti-fraud tools – services that many other merchant solutions charge extra to receive.
PayPal fights chargebacks on behalf of sellers and offers anti-fraud tools – services that many other merchant solutions charge extra to receive. While merchant accounts regularly put buyers’ needs before sellers’ needs, PayPal is equally concerned about buyers and sellers. PayPal works with sellers to fight unwarranted chargebacks.
When sellers resolve a buyer dispute amicably through PayPal Dispute Resolution or when they win a PayPal claim, they’re covered against a chargeback on that transaction. To find out more, go to Chargeback Guide and Chargeback FAQ.
Exclusive buyer complaint process
PayPal offers a uniquely comprehensive process to help buyers and sellers resolve transaction problems. The steps of the buyer complaint process are:
PayPal Dispute Resolution. The initial phase of the formal process that helps buyers and sellers communicate more efficiently and resolve a transaction problem. Find out more with the Seller Guide to PayPal Dispute Resolution.
PayPal Claim. Not all disputes become claims. But if the issue is not resolved through PayPal Dispute Resolution, it can be escalated. With a PayPal claim, specialists gather information from both buyer and seller, examine the case, work with both parties, and render a decision.
Chargeback team. If the buyer files an unwarranted chargeback, PayPal will use the evidence provided to work on behalf of the seller.
For additional details, go to the Chargeback Guide and Chargeback FAQ
PayPal Chargeback Guide 1
PayPal Chargeback FAQ
ThisIsNatural.com users PayPal because of the high standards of Fraud protection Speed & security and No hidden fees
This is Natural.com Pty Ltd Terms And Conditions (continued from Shipping & Delivery as well as Returns & Replacements). All information and Products supply takes place under This is Natural.com Pty Ltd (herein referred to as TIN) Terms and Conditions. The End User/Importer is referred to as the Buyer. These terms and conditions are continued from points 1-7 above.
8. TIN will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and non-negotiable.
9. The Buyer accepts full liability for the use of all Products and services supplied by TIN. The Buyer assures they will only use Products under the guidance of their physician.
10. The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal importation requirements, including any prescription requirements. Products are not available where prohibited by law.
11. The Buyer warrants that they hold TIN free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
12. The Buyer affirms they are of legal age and capacity.
13. TIN will only "guarantee" a delivery if the Order has been placed with a valid prescription (where applicable) and the Buyer has requested and purchased a "recorded" method of shipping covered by insurance. Under such circumstances, if after 30-days of non-receipt after the shipment date, then TIN will reship a second and final package at no additional charge. Note: The customer should inform TIN after 14-days of non receipt that a package is missing so that the search procedure may be instigated.
14. TIN does not undertake supply of any medicinal products.
15. TIN does not offer medical advice; all information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of a physician's. All translations are offered on a best effort basis. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those of TIN. Where applicable, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes.
16. TIN reserves the discretion to alter methods of shipments or to refuse Orders.
17. Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by TIN conclusively and TIN Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club & Bank Card. We also accept Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be dispatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
3. Cheques & Money Orders are to be made out This is Natural.com Pty Ltd. Cheques & Western Union Money Orders must be received at our Sydney Office before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / business name on the back of the cheque or money order. If ordering online, please
4. Payments by Western Union Please use the “Money Order” function on check out
5. All credit card orders are processed using PayPal whcih doesn’t share the customer’s financial information ThisisNatural.com. Overseas customers who pay using PayPal will be able to fund their transactions using credit and debit cards available in their countries.
6. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
7. Promotional offers: Certain offers are only available for a limited period and while stocks last. If you order is received after the offer period or the goods are no longer available at the offer price, we will notify you before we dispatch the goods.
Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Paypal: This is Natural.com Pty Ltd has elected Pay Pal to be its preferred supplier with 184 million worldwide using the check out system Online consumers in Australia have also chosen PayPal as their preferred way to pay online, when compared to Visa or MasterCard (Nielsen Online Consumer Report, 2H 2008). The total price of orders including shipping is clearly displayed on the ThisIsNatural. website. At check out, the price can also be seen on the Pay Pal server at the point of starting and confirming credit card.
For any check out errors on the PayPal website, ThisIsNatural.com has made available these help links that are also available on the PayPal website.
• User Agreement for PayPal Service
• Electronic Fund Transfer Rights and Error Resolution
• PayPal Buyer Protection Policy and Buyer Complaint Policy
• Product Disclosure Statement
Updating Account Information
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
In respects to some sections of this website, when you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details) immediately.
If ThisisNatural.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account. We do not need to take any action in terms of contacting you or providing notice if we wish to close your account or membership with us. We also have the right to block your I.P from entering our website or using our services.
Correct/Update Your Information
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. If you would like a ThisIsNatural.com customer service agent to update your records on your membership or cancel your subscription to our free service please take one of the following actions:
1. You can send email.
2. You can send mail to the following postal address:
This is Natural.com Pty Ltd
3f/16, Bligh Place, Randwick N.S.W 2031.
Liability Disclaimer and Fair Use Policy
1. Intellectual Property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from ThisisNatural.com.
Unauthorised use of the material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the material.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of ThisisNatural.com or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trade mark ThisisNatural.com.
2. Our Liability
This website is intended to provide general information only in relation to particular medical conditions. This information has been collated by qualified medical practitioners or other health professionals and reflects their views, which may not be the views of the general medical profession. This website does not purport to be exhaustive nor to deal with all medical conditions and health related matters. The information contained on this website must not be used for the purposes of diagnosis nor for choosing appropriate treatment and is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical practitioner whom you must consult about any issue or medical concern that you may have.
3. Disclaimer & Fair Use
The idea of a free press in the world is one that we hold in the highest regard. We believe in bringing our site visitors and media views the widest possible array of information that comes to our attention. We have great trust in our worldwide audience, and believe them to be fully-capable of making their own decisions and discerning their own realities.
We suggest you don't make 'assumptions' about our official position on issues that are discussed here. That is not what this site is about. We believe it to be unwise to sweep controversy under the carpet. We also firmly believe people should not only read material which they agree with. The opinions expressed through the thousands of stories here do not necessarily represent those of This is Natural.com Pty Ltd, the website, media items, or the companies webmaster.
This is natural.com will not censor the news and information here. That is for our readers to do.
We strongly recommend not 'assuming' anything. Read, consider, and make your own informed decisions. People 'assumed' the world was once flat.
This is Natural.com Pty Ltd does not necessarily adhere to, or endorse, any or all of the links, stories, articles, editorials, or products offered by sponsors found on this site, or broadcast on the Thisisnatural.com website.
All of the materials and data offered on this site, and on the media programs, are for informational and educational purposes only. The materials comprising the Thisisnatural.com service (the "Website") are provided by This is Natural.com Pty Ltd as a service to its readers on an "as-is, as-available" basis for informational purposes only. Thisisnatural.com assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. Thisisnatural.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. Further, Thisisnatural.com cannot edit, control, review for truth or accuracy, or screen for defamation or obscenity any content provided to the Website by a third party through postings, uploaded files, or any other form of communication, nor can the Thisisnatural.com ensure prompt removal of defamatory, obscene, inappropriate or unlawful content after transmission. Any such third party postings, files or other communications do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or positions of the Thisisnatural.com, its owner, employees or sponsors.
Thisisnatural.com makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Website, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Thisisnatural.com makes no, and expressly disclaims any, warranties, express or implied, regarding the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and reliability of the text, graphics, links to other sites and any other items accessed from or via this Website or the Internet, or that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall Thisisnatural.com, its owner, or any of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, associates or representatives be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for lost revenues, lost profits, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with this Website, the materials contained herein, or the Internet generally.
All materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of Thisisnatural.com or the author, authors or sources of said materials.
You may download material (one copy per page) from this Website for your personal and non-commercial use only, without altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from such material. Any third party materials posted, filed or otherwise communicated to this Website become the copyrighted property of the Thisisnatural.com, and may be used, reproduced, published, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited by Thisisnatural.com.
FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in its efforts to advance the understanding of environmental issues and sustainability, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
FAIR USE NOTICE. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of health, scientific, nature, industry and manufacturing issues, etc.. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
United States Code: Title 17, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/unframed/17/107.html
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include - (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
United States Code: Title 17, Section 106 Chapter 1 - Subject Matter And Scope of Copyright
Subject to sections 107 through 120, the owner of copyright under this title has the exclusive rights to do and to authorize any of the following: (1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending; (4) in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works, to perform the copyrighted work publicly; (5) in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, to display the copyrighted work publicly; and (6) in the case of sound recordings, to perform the copyrighted work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any further questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can simply email us using the Contact Us section on this web site.